I thought I’d share with you all a few headlines from the news this morning.
From the Winnipeg Free Press on July 31, 2010:
- Teenager stabbed at party
- Family pepper sprayed
- From the same story…
- Just before 2 a.m., a lone male with a handgun robbed the Lincoln Motor Hotel vendor in the 1000 block of McPhillips Street. The man made off with an undisclosed amount of cash.
- And just after 2 a.m., a 19-year-old woman suffered multiple stab wounds to her upper body in the 500 block of Osborne.
- And a 40-year-old man was stabbed in an altercation with a female known to him in the 800 block of College Avenue just before 5 a.m.
- Inmate accidentally set free
And people wonder why I want to leave Winnipeg.
No comments for this entry yet...