Archive for December, 2005
Considering I wasn’t expecting anything for Christmas, I think I did pretty well!!
* $5 in Tim Horton gift certificates
* Four scratch tickets (two were winners – total winnings – $3)
* A Christmas ornament with mine and Dave’s names on it
* $20 gift certificate to a local Chinese food restaurant
* $50 gift certificate to Montana’s/Keley’s/Swiss Chalet
* Friends: Season 10
* $100 gift certificate to Garage Clothing
* “A Complicated Kindness” by Miriam Toews
* “How to Make Money Online with eBay Yahoo! and Google”
* “Make Easy Money With Google”
Plus it’s not even done yet… I’ve got my family Christmas on Thursday yet. Woohoo!